Age UK Redbridge, Barking & Havering
Age UK Redbridge, Barking and Havering exists to improve and maintain quality of life for older people living in Redbridge.
They provide a range of services tailored to meet older people's needs including:
- Advice and information
- Ageing well
- Befriending and engagement
- Bathing (DaisyFresh)
- Employment opportunities for people 50+
- Falls prevention
- Intermediate care
- Early intervention for people with Dementia
- Volunteering opportunities
- Leisure activities and community events
- Guidance on financial, legal, citizen and local issues
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 3.00 pm.
The page was last updated on 3 March 2016