Carers UK provides a voice for carers and aims to make life easier for pople that care for others.
They offer expert, helpful advice and information on:
- benefits including the Carer's Allowance
- sources of support in your area and community groups
- what to do if you need a break from caring
- help with forms
- assistance with practical tasks
- understanding the Care Act and it's impact on your life and entitlements as a carer
Carers UK champion for carers rights and regularly organise fundraising events.
Helpline: Wednesday and Thursday - 10am to 12noon and 2pm to 4pm
The page was last updated on 28 April 2015