Community Legal Advice
Community Legal Advice is a free and confidential advice service paid for by Legal Aid. Advice can be provided via their helpline, website, advice centres and even through digital tv.
Information and legal advice is available on:
- Family and personal: children, divorce and domestic abuse
- Debt, money and tax: debt, credit cards and mortgage
- Employment: redundancy, unfair dismissal and discrimination
- Housing and homelessness: renting, reposession and disrepair
- Education and training: bullying, attendance and exclusion
- Benefits and tax credits: tax credits, income support and Jobseeker's Allowance
- Police and crime: have you been arrested? need representation at court? are you a victim of a crime?
Advice line open: Monday to Friday - 9am to 8pm and Saturday - 9am to 12.30pm. You can also request a call back.
The page was last updated on 5 May 2015