GOV.UK: Owning or renting a property
GOV.UK provides useful information on issues that may affect you when you own or rent a property.
Advice can be found on:
- Affordable home ownership schemes
- Buying or selling your home
- Subsidence claims
- Mortgage rescue schemes
- Private renting, including:
- your rights as a tenant,
- repairs to a property,
- rent disputes,
- renting a room in your home,
- roles and responsibilities of a landlord.
- There is also guidance on rent arrears.
The page was last updated on 18 May 2015