Report something to Redbridge Council

MyPad lets you save information you have found on MyLife and want to go back to. You can also add your own notes and update them whenever you wish.If you are logged onto your account in MyLife, MyPad will save this information until you delete it. If you are not logged in, the information will only be saved for the time you are on the website.Click here to create an account on MyLife

Service summary

Redbridge Council’s corporate website, has information on how to report local issues to Council departments.

A wide range of information including reporting forms and contact information can be found online on topics such as: 

- Anti social behaviour
- Pest control
- Bogus callers
- Street and road issues, for example pot holes 
- Fireworks
- Noise disturbances 
- Parking
- Environmental health and food safety 
- Animals and livestock
- Domestic violence
- Hate crime

Thanks to recent developments with the website, it's now easier than ever to report things to the Council. Just access the 'report it' function from your mobile device and the relevant topics can be accessed quickly and easily without the need for downloading apps or large documents.   

The page was last updated on 19 May 2015

Main address