Haven Care in Ilford provide outcome-focused home care support, continuing health care, live-in and reablement services for services. Haven Care provide services to people living in Redbridge and surrounding areas and are registered with the Care Quality Commission.
- Older people and their carers,
- Respite care,
- People with Dementia and Alzheimer's disease,
- Adults and children with learning difficulties,
- Adults and children with physical disabilities,
- People with sensory loss,
- People with mental health conditions,
- End of Life care,
- Re-ablement for adults and supervised contact sessions for children.
Haven Care is able to support people on all forms of Personal Budgets (Direct Payments, Individual Service Funds etc). Haven Care can also provide 'Personal Assistant' service for people on Direct Payments.
24/7, 365 days a year.
Contact for out-of-office: 020 8911 8931
The page was last updated on 31 May 2015