How to complain

Unhappy with complaint Most people have no problems using health or social care services.

If you are unhappy, telling us what is bad about the service is a complaint.
Talk to the person magaing service You should talk to the person who is managing the service or who has treated you.
Filling in form

If you are not happy with the answer, you can speak to the Adult Social Services Complaints Team.

Lynton House
9th Floor
255-259 High Road
Ilford, Essex
IG1 1Ny

Telephone: 020 8708 5174 


Complete an online form. Here  

Manager looking at complaint Your complaint will be looked into by a manager and they will write to you.
Local Government Ombudsman If you are still unhappy you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman.

Local Government Ombudsman
PO Box 4771
Telephone: 0300 061 0614
Have a look at Local Government Ombudsman website.

They are not part of the Council but will check what the Council has done and try and put things right.

NHS Complaints Advocacy Service The NHS Complaints Advocacy Service is a free and independent service that can help you make a complaint about the NHS.

In Redbridge, this service is provided by VoiceAbility. Have a look at VoiceAbility’s website.