Help filling out benefit forms

If you need help completing any benefits forms or advice, the following organisations may be able to help.

Age UK Redbridge, Barking and Havering can assist you to fill out benefit and other forms. Advice and information services are free to all. You will need to call ahead to make an appointment for form filling or complex enquiries. The office is based at 103 Cranbrook Road, 4thFloor, Ilford, IG1 4PU. Contact 020 8220 6000 or email

You can also telephone the Age UK information line on 0800009966.

Visit Age UK Redbridge, Barking and Havering website

Citizens Advice Bureau can help you complete your benefit forms. They have drop in sessions on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9.30am-12.00pm at Broadway Chambers, 1 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 4DU.

If you are finding it hard to read or understand English, you can translate pages on the MyLife website by selecting from the drop-down box at the top of each page.

Useful links

Other MyLife pages: Disability benefits, Work-related benefitsTax creditsHousing benefitsDisabled facilities grant

External websites: Redbridge i, Age UK, Redbridge, Barking and Havering, Citizens Advice Bureau, Redbridge Concern for Mental Health