Terms and conditions
Data Protection Act 1998
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
- We will only use personal information you supply to us for the reason that you provided it for.
- We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfil that purpose.
- We will not pass your information to any other parties (including other Council departments) unless this is made clear to you at the time you supplied it.
- All employees and contractors who have access to your personal data or are associated with the handling of that data are obliged to respect your confidentiality.
Cookies and IP addresses
- See which pages are the most popular.
- See which pages are seldom or never visited.
- See how extensively the website is used.
- Publish a summary of these statistics to fulfil e-Government strategies.
Any IP information is treated as strictly confidential and is not published or divulged to any third party. For more information on cookies used on our website, grouped by what they do, please visit the ’list of cookies used on MyLife website’ page.
This website is owned by the London Borough ofRedbridge and is protected by copyright. The information provided on our web pages is for your personal use. It is not to be networked, distributed or published without the prior written consent of the Council.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on this website is correct and up to date, including hyperlinks to other organisations' websites.However, as the information on these sites is not maintained by the Council:
- We cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions.
- We do not necessarily endorse views or opinions expressed within these sites.
- We cannot guarantee that any external links will work all of the time.
The London Borough ofRedbridge does not sponsor or endorse or otherwise recommend any particular provider on this site. Information and statements made by users of this site are entirely their own and no responsibility can be taken by the London Borough ofRedbridge for any information or statements appearing on this website.
The London Borough ofRedbridge is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site.
While every effort and care is taken in preparing the content of this site, the London Borough ofRedbridge disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information in any of the content. It also (to the extent permitted by law) shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information on our website. It is also not liable for any losses or damages arising from the use of, or reliance on, sites linked to this site or the internet generally.
For further policy details, visit Redbridge Council's website on the Data Protection Act.