Anytime Care 2020
Anytime Recruitment provides a domiciliary and continuing healthcare service including supplying nursing and specialist support workers to assist with a variety of care needs in the client's own home.
Services are available all year round and include:
- Support for elderly patients and those with Dementia
- Specialist care for those with learning and physical disabilities
- Chronic and longterm complex care such as a neurological or brain injury
- Mental health care
- Respite care
- Palliative and end of life care
- Hospice care at home
- Live in care, domestic and companionship
- Community nursing/home care (domiciliary)
Anytime Care 2020 are registered with the Care Quality Commission and have adopted the Professional Code of Practice from the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKCHCA) and the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Offices are open 9 am-5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Fees and charges vary and are dependant on the needs of the individual.
The page was last updated on 22 October 2014