London Borough of Redbridge: Complaints, comments or compliments for Adult Social Care

MyPad lets you save information you have found on MyLife and want to go back to. You can also add your own notes and update them whenever you wish.If you are logged onto your account in MyLife, MyPad will save this information until you delete it. If you are not logged in, the information will only be saved for the time you are on the website.Click here to create an account on MyLife

Service summary

Making a complaint, comment or compliment about Adult Social Services needn't be difficult. You can contact us about a service you are receiving or have received and/or a decision made by the Council.

The complaints, comments and compliments that Redbridge Adult Social Services receive are important to help improve and develop our services.

To make a complaint, comment or compliment:

You can speak directly with the person who is providing the service or their manager. Alternatively, can contact the Adult Social Services Complaints Team using the details below.

All complaints, compliments and comments will be treated fairly and in confidence, in line with the Council's safeguarding and data protection policies.

The page was last updated on 15 March 2019

Main address

Lynton House
255-259 High Road