Jewish Care is a charity that provides health and social care services for the Jewish community. It can provide care and support to those in need and runs 70 centres across London and the south east.
Services are provided to the following:
- Older people
- People with mental health needs
- People who have a physical or sensory disability
- Holocaust survivors and refugees
- People with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- People who are caring for others
- People who have recently been bereaved or separated
- Younger people
To find your nearest centre or residential home, please visit the website.
The page was last updated on 10 February 2016