Redbridge Panjabi Centre
The Redbridge Panjabi Centre is a social hub and community centre for the South Asian community in Redbridge.
Led by a board of trustees and elders, services include:
- advice on care, mental health, education and training
- weekly groups for men and women with outings/cultural events
- self-defence classes, karate classes, music and dance classes
- Panjabi language classes
- groups for women with mental health problems
- social activites for elders and young people
The Panjabi Centre's hall is available for hire for private functions such as weddings and parties. There are kitchen facilities on site and cleaning services which can be requested for post functions.