Complaints and compliments

Adult Care, Health and Wellbeing

To make a complaint against Adult Care, Health and Wellbeing you must be currently receiving a service from the council, previously have received a service from the council or must have been declined a service with the council.


If you have had a good experience or believe a member of staff has provided you with a good service and you wish to make a compliment, please use our online form.

Make a compliment


If you are unhappy about our service we would like you to tell us about it, for example:

  • staff conduct
  • funding decisions
  • a social worker
  • a placement
  • a care assessment

Most concerns can be resolved without making a formal complaint by contacting the member of staff who provides the service or the team manager. You can tell them your concerns and they will try to find a solution by the end of the next working day.

If the matter is not resolved by the end of the next working day, you can request the issue to be dealt with as a formal complaint by completing our online form.

Make a complaint

Are you concerned about the safety an adult?

If you are concerned about an adult please email to report your concerns.

More information